PICTURES OF THE HOTEL LITTR IN 1955

AFTER WWII

A BIT OF HISTORY,

The building was built as a hotel in 1924, and in 1952, by virtue of various agreements,

the hotel was turned over to the US Air Force

to house American troops transiting through Paris.

In 1967, the Americans left the hotel and the owners resumed running it as a traditionnal

family business. Today the hotel is managed by Ms Genevieve Balher who is both Owner

and General Manager.